NovaBright Superbright Daylight White 5054SMD Flexible LED Light Strip 16ft Reel Only
Why you should buy from us
- 4 year warranty. If our LED strip lights go out within 4 years we will replace them for free.
- Our helpful and knowledgeable staff can give you the information you need. We are just a phone call away.
- All of our products are CE and RoHS passed so you know you will be getting a high quality product
We are committed to providing quality and service to our customers. You can reach us by email or phone during business hours if you need a custom quote or are unsure about the number or strips needed for your project. We are happy to help and we can do customized lengths and color LEDs.
This 16 feet strip of LED light can be used for many different purposes including display cases to accent the case and give it more life.
This comes with the transformers and AC adapter so all you would need to do is plug it in and the LEDs will light up. This is our brightest LED light strip in a beautiful daylight white color which is about 4000k color temperature.
Here is an example of the LEDs at our store. The RGB is in the back of the display case and the single color blue LED is in the front of the display case.
* Super bright 5054 SMD top LED, high intensity and reliability.
* Continuous length, packed with 5 meter
* You can cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, according to practical requirement.
* Long life span 50,000+ hours
* Flexible ribbon for curving around bends
* Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem
* Ultra-bright but running at low temperature
* Self-adhesive back with 3M double side adhesive tape
* Certification: CE & RoHS
* Low power consumption
|5054 IP65 SMD LED (Waterproof)|
|Daylight White 4000k|
|LED Quantity:||300 leds/5 Meter or 60 leds/Meter|
|Size:||L500cm (5M) x W0.8cm x T0.25cm(196.85x0.32x0.1inches|
|Package:||5 Meters / Reel|
|Input Voltage:||12V DC|
|Output power:||72W /5 Meter|
|Working Temperature:||-20° to 50°|
|Drive Mode:||Constant Voltage|
|Luminous Flux:||5250 Lumens/5 Meter|